Discover creative jobs and opportunities in Lewisham.
Closing date: 18 Feb
Unqualified Teacher, Specialist Advisor or Main Pay Scale (Inner London)
Visits to school-Monday 10th February @ 4:45pm & Friday 14th & 8:30am
Artist in Residence
Posted: 03 Feb
We are looking for a creative & inspiring artist-educator/visual art teacher who will have a positive impact on the learning and cultural enrichment of our pupils. The position will be for half days on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday afternoons. Art lessons will be taught to children across the school in key stages 1 and 2. The post will be either a long-term contract or a permanent contract depending on the skills and preferences of the candidate.
We are looking for somebody who;
• Makes learning fun and engaging
• Has a working knowledge of a range of art making skills
• Has a strong passion for art and will be an art advocate
• Demonstrates initiative and can inspire, enthuse and lead others
• Is an excellent, engaging communicator who will develop strong relationships and promote art with children, parents and the wider community